It’s time for our 2020 club championship and it’s going to be a great golfing weekend. Please read the information below prior to completing your registration. This event is limited to 40 players, so register early to be sure your playing spot is confirmed.
This year we are bringing you the same great golf plus something a little different on Saturday evening – buffet, drinks (beer on the Londoners Golf Club), prize giving and music (with probable dancing) on a river raft departing from Kanchanburi town! This is organised by our treasurer, Stefan Kuhn, who has been arranging this for his friends bi-annually for some years.
- Golf Location – Grand Prix Golf Club, Kanchanaburi.
- Dates – Saturday 28 and Sunday 29 November 2020.
- Timings – Saturday first tee time 09.00am; Sunday first tee between 09.00am.
- Qualification for the Club Championships – you must have played 6 LGC Order of Merit qualifying events since the last Club Championships and have an active LGC handicap.
- Non-qualifiers – are very welcome to play but won’t qualify for the 2 day event.
- Golf Costs – Green Fee (1,000B per day), Caddy Fee 400B per day, Mandatory Cart 600B per day. LGC Weekend Match Fee 400B
For this event, the Londoners will not be making hotel bookings. It will be up to each person to make your own hotel booking. We have a couple of recommendations for you in the options below. Two great locations in town and you always have the option of staying at the course. We have held 30 rooms at the River Quai Bridge Resort. If you would like to take advantage of one of these held rooms, please indicate in the comments section that you would like to take one of the reserved spots. (number of nights and number of persons). Below are other options for your consideration.
A. River Kwai Bridge Resort (appx 1,200 – 1,350 baht) (http://www.riverkwaibridgeresort.com)
B. Felix River Kwai Resort (appx 2,200 baht) (http://www.felixriverkwai.com)
C. Grand Prix on course golf hotel (appx 1,500 baht) (http://www.grandprixgolfclub.com/hotel.php)
Saturday Raft and Buffet Costs – 500B per person
When signing up please use the Additional Comments box if you require more than 1 hotel room or have other special requirements or requests.
Note. After the list of registrants, you will find details from our club treasurer, Stefan, who is organizing our activities for this weekend.
LGC Member Playing Guest(s) Non-Playing Guest(s) Nbr Fri Dinner Nbr Sat Raft/Dinner Additional comments