Registration is now closed for our club champs with a full field. If you want to play, send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to check availability or to be placed on a waiting list.
- Golf Location – Grand Prix Golf Club, Kanchanaburi.
- Dates – Saturday 28 and Sunday 29 November 2020.
- Timings – Saturday first tee time 09.00am; Sunday first tee between 09.00am.
- Qualification for the Club Championships – you must have played 6 LGC Order of Merit qualifying events since the last Club Championships and have an active LGC handicap.
- Non-qualifiers – are very welcome to play but won’t qualify for the 2 day event.
- Golf Costs – Green Fee (1,000B per day), Caddy Fee 400B per day, Mandatory Cart 600B per day. LGC Weekend Match Fee 400B
For this event, the Londoners will not be making hotel bookings. It will be up to each person to make your own hotel booking. We have a couple of recommendations for you in the options below. Two great locations in town and you always have the option of staying at the course. We have held 30 rooms at the River Quai Bridge Resort. If you would like to take advantage of one of these held rooms, please indicate in the comments section that you would like to take one of the reserved spots. (number of nights and number of persons). Below are other options for your consideration.
A. River Kwai Bridge Resort (appx 1,200 – 1,350 baht) (http://www.riverkwaibridgeresort.com)
B. Felix River Kwai Resort (appx 2,200 baht) (http://www.felixriverkwai.com)
C. Grand Prix on course golf hotel (appx 1,500 baht) (http://www.grandprixgolfclub.com/hotel.php)
Saturday Raft and Buffet Costs – 500B per person
When signing up please use the Additional Comments box if you require more than 1 hotel room or have other special requirements or requests.
LGC Member Playing Guest