Need to know:
- Participants need to maintain an active handicap through the duration of the match play (i.e. compete in at least one LGC event every 6 months).
- Able to make yourself available to play your match by the published deadline.
- The initial draw will be randomly generated and published after registration is closed along with deadline for each round. Depending upon the number of participants, some may receive a bye in the initial round.
- It is the responsibility of the two competing players to arrange their match and it can be played at any course agreeable by both players. If players are unable to come to agreement on the course, the default course is Royal LadKrabang. If players are unable to complete the match by the deadline after both players have made reasonable attempt, the Captain will do a lucky draw to decide the winner.
- It is the responsibility of the player to notify the Captain if you will be unreachable or absent during the match play period so an alternative arrangement can be made. Failure to notify the Captain may result in disqualification.
- You are allowed to play your match in one of the LGC events, however, you’re NOT allowed to give putts. Follow the stricter rules if playing in one of the LGC events.
- This is a match play with full handicap. The lower handicap player will play as “scratch” (zero handicap) and the higher handicap player will play using the difference between handicaps.