Home of Bangkok Society Golf - The Londoners
Welcome to the Londoner Golf Society of Bangkok website; our Thailand based golfing group is for like-minded people from all nations, who seek to play competitive golf in an amicable environment, yet, “by the book”. Good golfing fun is the number one objective of our events and a good score runs a close second; fortunately fun is much easier to achieve. New members and guests are very welcome. Players should be of handicap level ability and should have an understanding of the rules and etiquette and to be able to keep up with play. Improvers are welcome to join our stableford's and should have an improvement plan with lessons, etc and will be helped by the more experienced players.
Every 2nd Saturday we play our Stableford with 3 games at Krung Kavee and the rest at Muang Kaew
Every 4th Saturday is our medal at Royal Lakeside
We have 3 fun away weekend events each year for our Club Championship, Presidents Cup and Masters
See the 'Events page' for full details
Our fantastic sponsors give us a lot to give technical prizes and trophies for the winners of the day at each competition. Please take a look at the right hand side of the page to see what they offer and support them back.
FLIGHTS & HANDICAPS
We have an overall winner and 3 flights to give every ability level a chance. We use the European CONGU handicap system which we share with the Bangkok Wanderers who play the alternate weekends from us. So, you can play both and get a game every weekend whilst using the same handicap system. New players either need to supply a CONGU handicap certificate or we will give a handicap after 3 qualifying games.
ON THE DAY
- Please arrive in plenty of time, socialise and have some breakfast.
- On arrival pay at the pro shop and bring your card to the registration in the club restaurant where you'll pay your match fee and collect a card sticker with all your details on it. You must register no later than 30 minutes before the first tee off to allow committee members time to prepare for their game.
- Be at the correct tee 10 minutes prior to your tee time.
- Exchange your card with a marker and mark both scores in their card. After 9 holes, check each others individual hole score and do the same after 18.
- Once agreed, sign the card and bring it straight to the results table in the restaurant.
- Then shower and return to see the results go up on the big screen before the presentations.
See the 'About us' page for more details about the club history, procedures and local rules.